Thursday 6 May 2010

Things you might not know about me No.2

So I've finished uni now for Summer and therefore have no excuses left for not getting other things done such as crafting and blogging. I've got loads of fun projects lined up for the next few months so hopefully my blog will be brimming with new and exciting things.......

Anyway......to continue on from a previous post, the second thing you might not know about me is that I love love to bake..........

I made these little beauties last week - its honestly the most satisfying feeling!

I don't consider myself to be a particularly good cook, I get all flustered if there's more than one thing happening at once, timings and techniques are not my strength......but give me 20 minutes to prepare and point me in the direction of the Aga and i'll make you a mouth watering pie or a lip-smacking lasagne no problemo! That is providing I remember to set the timer.....

My most frequently baked thing is banana bread, it's just so fantastically easy and we can all pretend its so healthy and good for us cause there's half a dozen squished up bananas in it!

Mmmmmouth is watering a little at the thought and I have got some bananas which have just turned, maybe I go make one now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment