Saturday 5 June 2010

I love love my job!

I've had a pretty exhausting and varied week at work making changes to the website, stock taking, photographing and even modeling! However without a doubt my favourite task was making up and sending out my first ever newsletter. As I've only recently started using Photoshop this was a great achievement for me and now i'm feeling super inspired and can't wait to get started on the next one! I really hope its a success....in fact why don't you sign up here!


(credit to Px for his amazing photography skills!x)


I've also fallen a little bit in love with this white Hobbs dress and am desperately trying to justify buying it for my holidays! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Definately a necessity! I like your sandals too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know where you are going on holiday but you could wear that just about anywhere. It looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgoeus, I am a huge fan of Inisonline as I am a little obsessed with Noa Noa - great newsletter btw a lovely story board xx x kate x

    ReplyDelete