Wednesday 25 August 2010

one spectacular summer

I'm feeling a bit guilty as I've done so little blogging of late but only as I've had the most spectacularly busy summer with....

photos by Craig McBeth

....my beautiful sister's and cousin's weddings....

....my eldest sister and family visiting from Australia....



...a holiday on a boat...



...and falling in love with Scotland again on a trip to Assynt...


...so you see I've barely had time to concentrate on my own bits and pieces...


....and that's not to mention my work.....



...I've started a blog and facebook page for inis the fashion boutique I'm working for and have been working hard to get it going and am loving every minute of it! It's a great challenge and I thrive on finding inspiration from the clothes and accessories instore and turning it all into an attractive and hopefully interesting post. Please have a look and let me know what you all think!

thank you
L x

3 comments:

  1. Your post jogged my memory. I am remiss in not thanking you for the lovely dragonfly pin which I love and wear frequently. Thank you so much.

    Chania

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure Chania - I'm so glad you like it!

    Look out for our first inisonline giveaway coming soon.....

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louisa May, your life sounds exciting. No wonder you have trouble concentrating. Carla

    ReplyDelete